Sunday, May 19, 2013

"What DO you eat?" Day 1

If I had a pound for every time I get asked that question I'd have, ooh, about 200 quid! But seriously, I'm sure any vegetarian would say the same. It's always the question we get asked more than any other. It really does seem to be hard for meat-eaters to comprehend what our diet may be like and I can sympathise somewhat with that view so in the interests of enlightenment and in honour of National Vegetarian Week all this week I'll be cataloguing the sort of things I eat on a daily basis.
And it's not scary or weird, I'm sure you'll agree!


vegetarian food
Lunch of wholemeal crusty roll, spread with vegetarian pesto, avocado, goats chees and black pepper


vegetarian food
After lunch I generally have home-made yoghurt (Easi-Yo yoghurt maker) with  a good dollop of Manuka honey