Friday, June 05, 2009

Friday is a day for...

Listening ~


to my lovely new digital radio.
Tutting ~


at Betty's mucky bottom!
Loving ~



all the cheerful yellow appearing in the garden.
Playing ~


with another charity shop ball of wool and a 20p booklet courtesy of the car boot sale.
Ooooohing ~


at the bees collecting pollen.
Ahhhhing ~


at all the chicks growing up fast and...
Feeding ~


said chicks!
Admiring ~



my favourite vintage find of the week and...
Feeling ~


pleased that my hatstand has finally got a hat!
Thanking ~


Hannah for honouring me with this lovely award.
Washing ~


four little vintage rugs.
Realising ~



I have to pull my finger out and plant up more hanging baskets before my plants do all their flowering in the greenhouse.

And...

Groaning ~


because I've got lot's of this to do today ;-)