Tuesday, September 01, 2009

The 'This Vintage Life' Mannequin

I'm very pleased to be able to introduce you to our new vintage style mannequin that is now available at This Vintage Life.
Who doesn't love those antique Stockman mannequins? But not everybody can invest what is a very substantial amount of money in one to just have it stand in a corner and look attractive. So, when I was looking into buying a mannequin for my own purposes I decided there was no reason why a plain modern mannequin could not be 'antiqued' just like a piece of furniture to give that vintage look we all love but without the financial outlay.



I've taken quite some time to get it right but I'm very happy with how she's turned out. Everything has been hand dyed, painted, printed, sewn or distressed by me! I've had so many positive comments about her that I decided I just had to offer one for sale on the website and so she's available here. We'd both be very pleased if you popped over!