Friday, August 20, 2010

This Summer...



I've watched the landscape change from this...





...to this...







...and now to this.












Enjoyed the annual ritual of picking strawberries...





...and raspberries.













Along with enjoying the fruits of my labours in my own little patch...






...despite the fact that I was mortally wounded! That'll teach me to try and jump kerbs...note to self - try to remember you're **, not 14 ;-)








Had days out to nice places...









...including lunch by the river here (sadly, the service was very sloooooow)





Strolling along the river made us green with envy as usual at the sight of these.


One day, my lovely, one day.




Me, A and a whippet. On a narrowboat. Paradise methinks.



On a walk closer to home we met this gorgeous young chap who left his Mum as soon as he saw us and strolled over, not stopping until his nose was almost touching mine!







He let me put my arms around him and kiss his nose. I could've brought him home. Literally. Every time we made to go he would follow. But he got the message, eventually.




Aren't his ears lovely?





We also welcomed some regular visitors to the garden...





I love photographing Dragonflies. They're so accommodating!












Just a few snaps from my Summer. What have you been up to? Whatever it was, I hope you had a great time.